SCP focuses on value-add/opportunistic acquisitions with the following characteristics:
- Pricing investments to both acquire and exit below replacement costs.
- Strong recent rent growth and absorption trends.
- Unique distress situations atypical of the asset’s competitive set.
- A current focus on secondary markets, due to attractive fundamentals and the overabundance of competition in the gateway markets.
SCP has full-service development capabilities and decades of experience in multi-tenant, build-to-suit and project master-planning execution.
- Product expertise in both office and industrial and mixed used asset classes.
- A current focus on mid-size and bulk industrial product, due to improving fundamentals and supply/demand characteristics in SCP target markets.
- Additionally, the firm has a strong pipeline and expertise in mixed-use, infill development at various sites across the country.